HSE & Quality Policy
Specialized Oilfield Products LLC. is committed to ensure a safe and healthy work place for all persons working and on behalf of the company, clients, and visitors. We are dedicated to protect the environment, and we believe in a transparent and proactive policy and that all adverse HSE impacts are preventable.
Specialized Oilfield Products LLC. is dedicated to total customer satisfaction and continual improvement in our activities and performance to meet or exceed customer satisfaction at all times.
To implement this policy, SOP will:
- Maintain effective Health, Safety and Environment Management Program with defined objectives and targets to improve proactive control of risk and create a step change in behaviors.
- Give Health, Safety, Environment and Quality the highest consideration within the Company’s other business objectives.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes to.
- Implement continual improvement programs utilizing the latest technologies.
- Encourage personnel to have ownership for identifying and eliminating hazards, preventing injury to themselves and others, by including HSEQ performance in the appraisal and rewarding systems.
- Provide persons working for and on behalf of Specialized Oilfield Products with all necessary training, resources and systems, as well as to empower them the STOP any unsafe work.
- Allow all personnel to have direct access to the highest management levels of the company to address any issues related to HSEQ.
- Actively monitor, audit and review to improve HSEQ IMS, processes and performance.
- Hold supervisory management accountable for ensuring and promoting a safe and healthy work place and the protection of the environment within their areas of responsibilities.
- Improve the efficient use of energy and natural resources.
- Provide to the Oil and Gas Industry World Class Quality Equipment and Services.